top of page

Residential Services

Whether you are selling your home, require a sketch for a government application or require a boundary location to build a fence or settle a disagreement with a neighbour we have the expertise you need.

  • Surveyor’s Real Property Report

  • Reference Plan

  • Site Plan

  • Committee of Adjustment - Minor Variance & Consent Applications

  • Sketch for Rezoning Application

  • Housing Layout

  • Boundary Survey

  • Topographic Survey

  • Construction Layout

  • Drainage Plans

  • Floodline Location

  • Boundary Dispute Resolution

Aerial View of Suburban Street
bottom of page