top of page
Blue Print

Development & Zoning Applications

We are happy to advise when you are proceeding with an application to municipal committees, Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority and Boundaries Act Tribunal. Whether you need assistance with obtaining required information, filling out the forms or representation at the hearing, we can help.

  • Reference Plan

  • Site Plan

  • Plan of Subdivision

  • Plan of Condominium

  • Committee of Adjustment - Minor Variance & Consent Applications

  • Construction Layout

  • Drainage Plans

  • Floodline Location

  • Volume Determination

  • Infill development

bottom of page